Sunday, May 5, 2013

The one about April.

Azizjon, 11, Khujand, Tajikistan.
April has been a supposed month of rest, and travel, yet it has been so eventful, and so much has transpired outside of what I could even imagine.

Before heading to HK, got to hangout with a brother, and found out about his journey, and current state of his heart, that was so much more desiring than the many years of growing up in the church. Wah, this resonated so much in me, of my own journey, and also of how it was difficult to have to grow this journey in my home church. And thus, the Lord led me to commit to walk with him, and it has been such a privilege, to have shared, encouraged, prayed, and journeyed with him. 

And another brother, also, the Lord led, to share some stuff with me, and we also started on a journey of accountability, and it was also such a joy to see him grow so much, in just a week. What the Lord has planned out for us, truly, we cannot even start to fathom the entirety of it. 

Even in HK, initially I thought it would be a time to catch up with friends, and also to be with the girlfriend, however, ended up having divinely arranged meetings, and sharings, and prayers, and encouragements to so many brothers and sisters. I even had the privilege of sharing at the Youth service at my church.

And then in Thailand, at a church in Bangkok, the Lord used me to speak a very short word to a church, and encouraged many, as they came to respond. It was both humbling and a little scary, but exciting. Got to hangout alot with a sister, and got to share with them at their cell group, and it was such an encouraging time.

So, April, seemed to be a month of rest, but since Easter, where we remembered the resurrection of Christ, somehow in retrospect, life has sort of 'resurrected' for me. It's been very eventful, and it just makes going into everyday a lot more purposeful, and intentional.

We'll see what May brings.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Open Panel

Blogroll