Monday, May 13, 2013

The one with the Parents' day celebration.

As a child, us, all free. But parents watch over.
12th May.

Worship today was for me, so much of God. It was such a pleasure, and privilege to have had the opportunity to lead today. After service, felt led to pray for a lady, and after praying, she asked,"How did you know?"Inside my heart I smiled and wanted to reply,"God knows..He definitely does."She texted me later saying that it was like a timely present. :)

Coming home, I received a text from an aunt. Context is that yesterday, I had a song and verse and felt led to send it to her. So today, during worship, the leader prayed from that verse and opened worship with that same song, and she was so much more encouraged by it! I was so blown away, and so humbled.

Weekend, yet the Lord doesn't stop.

So here is the song, Everlasting God.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Open Panel

Blogroll