Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The one with a free croissant.

*Yawn*
Woke up feeling super nauseous after 5 hours of sleep. 

Yet still went for a morning run with pastor. 3rd run today in 8 days. Hopefully its something he will continue on even when I cannot meet him.


Had lunch with my longest-time friend. Finally got to drop by Choupinette, where Jason works. Haven't seen him for a long time and it was just such a joy to see him again. He shared about his life currently, and his girls are 8 & 4 already. wow..they are such beautiful children, from what I remember.


Well, it was a good catch up lunch, and ended the day with an amazing conversation with a brother. This conversation is one, which I had really hoped to have with many brothers, but perhaps God thinks I wasn't really ready for, until now. 


Exciting times, only with God! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Open Panel

Blogroll