Sunday, May 5, 2013

The one about something new.

Happy child. We should all be.

2nd worship session last evening. Well, 2nd for me, but 3rd for E. The 1st one the week before had 5 of us, but last night we had 12 of us. It was such an amazing time of worship and prayer. I had a list of songs the night before, yet had no idea how it would flow, or in which sequence. However in the afternoon as I finally had time aside, the first few words I got were "The Splendour of the king", and as I read Ezekiel, I came across Ezekiel 16:14:



"And your fame spread among the nations on account of your beauty, because the splendour I had given you made your beauty perfect, declares the Sovereign LORD."
Ezekiel 16:14

Well, as we worshipped and prayed, the Lord showed how it was all linked, and it led to a great time to be quiet, and to wait on Him, and to encourage one another.

What started out to be a monthly thing, the Lord seems to be leading it to become a weekly thing, yet we keep seeking & waiting on Him.

Praise the Lord. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Open Panel

Blogroll