Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The one with the cousins for the day.

We were young, now we're old. We're still family.
Monday 6th May.

Morning started with base worship, and it was so good to meet everyone again. Cousin was there too. One point at worship, he was praying for me, and I saw how we needed to start praying our own family as a whole. Something to hold on to, and to keep at.

In the evening had dinner at a friend's place, and soon, there was a rehearsal for sunday's event. I just hung around. Halfway through, a thought that no one prayed yet, crossed my mind, and I agreed but it wasn't anything I had a part to play, coz I was just there. But in the end another friend mentioned it too, about prayer. And I was asked to pray, which was quite a privilege.

It was late, and I was contending how to get home, and morning's cousin's eldest brother offered me a lift home. It led to a good time of sharing and mini catch-up. Got to share and pray. I liked how the day ended.

Praise the Lord!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Open Panel

Blogroll