Sunday, May 19, 2013

The one about the trend.

Marching to...?
19th May.

Through the conversations that I have had recently, I felt led to ask 2 friends to stop what they are doing, or rather, to quit, and come back to God.

And this begets the question of then, how long have we been functioning without God?

It seems like everything can be run in an 'auto' mode: work, family, worship, church, relationships. And if there aren't pit-stops to just draw some perspective of how much of God is in it, then we'll just keep going. But where to?

So, when we stop and ask Him again, where we are, and to where do we belong to, would we then, have the courage and faith to be obedient? Or we just grudgingly accept we have gone wrong, and fall back into something routine, something familiar, something safe.

But WITHOUT God?

I don't know, but for me, I shudder thinking to be where God doesn't want me to be, and to do all by my own strength, my own wisdom, and my own plans. I'll gladly trade it all to work on His terms, and that means His strength, His wisdom and His plans.

I'll rather have something non-routine, something unfamiliar, something 'un-safe', but WITH God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Open Panel

Blogroll