Sunday, May 19, 2013

The one with my nephew J.

Jayden: 12 days old. Winking.
19th May.

We visited my cousin, who delivered on 8th May. When we got there, we met and saw him, the little one. I looked at him and spoke to him, and as my mum carried him, he kept looking at me. My mum remarked,"It seems like you know one another!" And under my breath, I said,"So it was you we prayed for (during the lunar new year)", as I stroked his hands. It was surreal, to carry that life that God sustained. I remember being led to pray for my cousin, and baby, at a family gathering in Feb, and now he is out. He is so precious.

Anyway, another afternoon at church. Worship was such a great time of prayer and worship. Praying for one another as the Lord led.

Then dinner with 2 friends. We had a very unplanned conversation, and where the Lord led it, was, very unplanned, but so...nice. Deep yet light. Haha..

This life: to be part of this much of what God has for His people, is so fulfilling, and so encouraging at the same time.

Yet, to constantly stay humble.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Open Panel

Blogroll