Saturday, May 11, 2013

The one about the families.

Jamshed and his 2 sisters.
11th May.

Joined the youth cell, and I don't know if I spoke too much, but I felt we were to go deeper than the surface issues. Well..trusting in Him.

Another worship & prayer session. What I thought was the important parts are: everyone got to share about the ministry trips that they were taking, and we prayed for one another, across services. I think symbolically, there is more, and also, we were praying for tmrw's service and suddenly led to pray for broken families, and praying for restoration and reconciliation. To just for that moment catch a little of how God felt for such families....was really breaking.

So we're now committed to weekly. And we'll just take it as it comes. We'll pray, and wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Open Panel

Blogroll